Monday, September 26, 2005

I feel as though I must start by saying one thing...I have never blogged before. I was never even good at keeping a diary. While all my friends were going through adolescent angst and daily recording it in those cute little key-locked journals, I was venting freely and openly.

I am certain the thought of me telling my woes to the world, regardless of it's willingness to hear them, will not suprise many of you. I am a very open creature and although I am often insulted and criticized for my desire to wear my heart on my sleeve, I remain the same. Why should I change to appease those uncomfortable with my outward feeling? I don't believe I should. However, maybe I am willing to compromise...

This blog may be just what the doctor ordered (no, I am not seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist...yet). My blog will allow me to vent whatever I see fit to vent, to "say" whatever I need to "say", and to gripe bitch and moan openly. I will be able to be myself and say exactly what I am thinking and feeling, but you-the reader-can choose to "listen" or not.

Of course, I am not saying this will be my own private written drama, every day. Simply that I will be able to express my own opinions here without being sushed or told to keep them to myself. And if the occasional need to "cry" should arise, I can do it here. In any case, my main intention with this blog is simply to discuss all things new in my life.

The last two years have been extraordinary, strange, fun, depressing... So I plan to cover the things I have learned and the way life is changing me and the things around me. Obviously, I will also discuss the newest of the new, the current beginnings. Whether you care to "listen" or not is your choice, but I hope that in some way or another this will be a tool for sharing parts of me I cannot otherwise share. (No sick jokes necessary. ;-) )

Too

No comments: